Tuesday 18 March 2014

Vacation Must-Haves

Vacation Must-Haves
Now that the vacation is booked, I have to start deciding what to bring. After going to Cuba two years ago, there are definitely a few things I can't live without.

1. A cute bikini. Even though I have a drawer full of bathing suits, it's always nice to have at least one that's new for a vacation. I love mixing and matching prints and colours but you can also keep it simple with a matching set.

2. A sun hat. Of course I want to get as much skin onto this casper skin as possible but no one wants their trip ruined by a nasty burn. A large sun hat can keep the sun out of your eyes and protect your face from burning.

3. A dainty necklace. When it's hot as hell, you don't want to be draped in big jewels. Bring a few small, easy to pack necklaces to jazz up your outfits.

4. Tanning oil. Like I said before, of course I want a nice tan when I return home. This tanning oil also has a little SPF to protect you while you're bronzing.

5. Comfy wedges. It's vacation, I really don't need to be walking around in stilettos. Since shoes take up so much room in my suitcase, I like to limit them as much as possible. One pair of wedges and a few pairs of sandals will do you just fine.

6. Sunglasses. I've been wanting these sunnies for awhile now. Although you probably don't need a $500 pair, a good quality pair that actually protects those precious eyeballs is essential.

What else do I need to bring everyone?

- JS




1 comment:

  1. Definitely my packing essentials for our little vacay. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete