Tuesday 18 March 2014

The most spontaneous thing I've ever done

I'm not a spontaneous or risky person. I live a very routine and planned life and I like to keep it that way. Really exciting right?

You can find me here in less than two weeks!
I'm not saying I don't like to have fun and go out and do things, but I really don't enjoy spur of the moment plans or changes.

Yesterday, a friend and I, decided we would book a vacation. CCPR is over in less than two weeks and we thought we deserved a little getaway. Next thing you know we're debating which bikinis to bring.

At first it was a little terrifying. It meant getting up and leaving Toronto for a week, leaving my job and apartment. Each week I go to school Monday - Thursday and work Friday - Sunday. That is my routine, it happens every single week. As nice as the opportunity was to get away and lay on a beach for a week, I was a little scared to throw caution with the wind and get on a plane to Cuba.

However, I of course decided to go on the trip and we're leaving in 11 days. As soon as it was booked I couldn't be more excited for a well-deserved break.

Maybe this will teach me to let me hair down and live a little every once and awhile.

- JS

1 comment: